Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Couple of Things For Ya To Check Out

WIE, or What Is Enlightenmentis a bi-monthly magazine that has been around for 15 years, and they interview a lot of spiritual teachers and what not relating to the 21st Century Spiritual Awakening. If you liked the movie "What The Bleep Do We Know"(I did), then you will probably like this magazine.

Their current issue is kind of a 'best of' throughout their past 15 years of publishing. This is a great way to check out the breadth of their scope.

And wouldn't you know it, they have a website!

www.wie.org

--------

Are you fed up with Myspace? Are you not fed up with Myspace, but just want something a little more, I don't know, spiritual?

www.zaadz.com is a way for the enlightened to connect, but of course the goal is to change the world. It's a bit more selective than Myspace...in fact they are looking for something specific.

They say it better than I can:

Our Plan. Ours involves Conscious Capitalism infused with Spirituality and a healthy dose of Enthusiasm, Love, Service, Inspiration, Passion, Humor and Teamwork. People CRAZY enough to think they can change the world, Courageous enough to do something about it, AND Committed enough to stick to it when they feel like giving up.


So not just any 12 year old or creep with a computer can just get a password-you have to be approved.

Not that Myspace is just full of creeps and 12 year olds, but you get the idea.

So check it out and have them check you out, and maybe I'll see ya!

2 Comments:

At 5:59 PM, Blogger Deana Nall said...

Cool -- a blog that is newer than the Newest Blog Ever! I just got here, but it looks pretty cool so far.

Oh, and my myspace is www.myspace.com/dinoinar.

 
At 3:05 PM, Blogger Brian said...

oh great, now I've teed off my only sister!!

I have a myspace page, too, I've really never done much with it.

My sister is proof enough that there are more than just 12 year olds and creeps that use myspace.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home